Here’s a sweet twist on a classic favorite, meatloaf can be a boring meal but some barbecue sauce makes a ll the difference! See the recipe below:
- 1 pound 90% lean ground beef
- ½ cup plain panko bread crumbs
- 1 tablespoon plus 2 teaspoons worcestershire sauce
- 1 tablespoon dijon mustard
- 4 tablespoons smoky barbecue sauce
- 1 tablespoon honey
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon black pepper
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. In a large bowl, use your hands to mix together the ground beef, panko, 1 tablespoon of the worcestershire sauce, the mustard, 3 tablespoons of the barbecue sauce, the salt, and pepper. Do not overwork the meat.
- Shape the mixture into a long, thick log and place in an oiled baking dish. Be careful not to pack the meat too tightly or you’ll end up with a very dense, tough loaf.
- In a small bowl, whisk together the remaining 1 tablespoon barbecue sauce, the remaining 2 teaspoons worcestershire sauce, and the honey. Spread evenly over the meatloaf bake for 45 minutes. Slice and serve!
(Visited 7,869 times, 1 visits today)