- medjool dates
- ¼ cup of fresh, soft, crumbled goat cheese
- ¼ cup of heavy whipping cream
- ½ tablespoon of sugar (you can sweeten with honey instead)
- Combine the goat cheese, whipping cream, and sugar or honey and whisk until soft peaks form.
- Cut a slit lengthwise in the medjool dates. Remove the pits.
- Fill a small ziploc baggy or piping bag with the filling. If using the ziploc, cut a little bit off one of the ends. Fill the dates with the mixture and top with walnut pieces.
(Visited 5 times, 1 visits today)