- 1 cup almond milk
- 3 tbsp chia seeds
- 1 tbsp honey
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- ¼ tbsp almond extract
- FOR THE STRAWBERRY & FIG PUREE
- about 10 strawberries
- about 5 figs
- honey to taste (up to 1 tbsp)
- Mix the almond milk, chia seeds, honey, and vanilla and almond extracts in a bowl. Cover and refrigerate overnight.
- The strawberry fig puree can also be prepared a day in advance so that everything is ready at the same time. To make the strawberry fig puree, mix all of the ingredients in a blender or food processor. If you prefer the puree to be a bit chunkier, pulse on a lower speed for a shorter amount of time.
- When ready to serve, assemble in layers or however you prefer.
(Visited 3 times, 1 visits today)