- 1½ cups all purpose flour
- ½ tsp baking soda
- ¼ tsp baking powder
- ½ tsp cinnamon
- ¼ tsp all spice
- 1 tsp salt
- ½ cup (1 stick) butter at room temperature
- 1¼ cups sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup pumpkin puree
- ½ cup sour cream
- Preheat oven to 350 °F. Mix the flour, baking soda, baking powder, cinnamon, all spice, and salt in a bowl and put aside.
- In the bowl of a stand mixer, add the room temperature, softened butter and sugar and mix on medium high until soft and creamy (about a minute or two). Add the eggs and mix on medium until combined. Add the pumpkin puree and mix for a few seconds until combined. (only mix until combined, do not over do it).
- Slowly add in the dry ingredients while your mixer is running on medium speed until everything is fully combined. Fold in sour cream.
- Transfer the batter to a greased loaf pan and bake for 1 hour and 10 minutes or until a toothpick placed in the center comes out clean.
(Visited 2 times, 1 visits today)