1 (12 count) pkg. Kings Hawaiian Sweet Dinner Rolls
1/2 cup raspberry preserves
1/2 pound deli sliced turkey
1/2 pound deli sliced ham
6 slices swiss cheese
1/2 cup butter, melted and divided
1 egg, beaten
1/2 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
1 Tablespoon dijon mustard
1 Tablespoon mayonnaise
Powdered sugar, for garnish
1. Preheat oven to 325 degrees F.
2. Spray a 9×13-inch baking dish with nonstick cooking spray.
3. Slice rolls horizontally (keeping them connected) and place in the bottom of prepared baking dish.
4. Spread raspberry preserves on top of the bottom half of the rolls.
5. Layer with sliced turkey, ham and cheese.
6. In a small bowl, whisk together 1/4 cup melted butter, egg, Worcestershire sauce, dijon mustard and mayonnaise. Spread mixture on the inside of the top half of the rolls and place on top of the sliders in the pan.
7. Brush remaining 1/4 cup melted butter on top of rolls.
8. Bake for 15-20 minutes, or until the tops of the rolls are golden brown and cheese is melted.
9. Remove from oven, garnish with powdered sugar, cut into individual sandwiches and serve.