- 1 can (20 oz) pineapple tidbits
- 1 box Betty Crocker™ SuperMoist™ yellow cake mix
- 1/3 cup vegetable oil
- 3 eggs
- 1 container (8 oz) frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 2 cups sliced strawberries
- 1 banana, sliced
- 2 tablespoons chocolate-flavor syrup
- Heat oven to 350°F. Spray bottom only of 13×9-inch pan with cooking spray. Drain pineapple, reserving liquid. Reserve 3/4 cup pineapple tidbits for topping.
- In large bowl, beat cake mix, remaining pineapple tidbits, 3/4 cup of the pineapple liquid, the oil and eggs using spoon or rubber spatula 1 minute. Spread batter evenly in pan.
- Bake 30 to 35 minutes or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean. Cool completely, about 1 hour.
- Top cake with whipped topping; spread evenly. Just before serving, top with sliced strawberries, sliced banana and the 3/4 cup reserved pineapple tidbits. Drizzle with chocolate syrup.
(Visited 143 times, 1 visits today)