- 4 cups cooked bow-tie pasta (about 6 oz. dry pasta)
- 7 sweet mini peppers (orange, yellow and red), diced
- 1 head broccoli, chopped
- 1/3 cup dried cranberries
- 3/4 to 1 cup three cheese ranch dressing
- salt (to taste)
- pepper (to taste)
- slivered almonds (optional)
- Cook pasta until al dente, drain and rinse in warm water.
Seed, then dice peppers, and chop broccoli into small bite size florets and pieces.
In a large bowl, put peppers, broccoli, cranberries and pasta.
Pour dressing over ingredients, and mix well until all ingredients are coated with the dressing.
Cover and refrigerate at least two hours.
Top with slivered almonds (optional) before serving.
(Visited 575 times, 1 visits today)