Ingredients: Serves 8
- 24 Large Raw Shrimp, peeled
- 16 Small Corn Tortillas
- 4 cups shredded cabbage
- ¼ jalapeno, finely minced (about ½ Tablespoon)
- 1 Tablespoon Olive Oil
- 3 Garlic cloves, pressed or finely minced
- 1 lime, zested and juiced
- ¼ teaspoon red pepper flakes
- ¼ teaspoon paprika
- ¼ teaspoon chili powder
- kosher salt
- 1 Avocado, diced
- salsa for serving
- Combine the shrimp in a bowl with olive oil, lime zest, minced garlic, paprika, chili powder, red pepper flake and ¼ teaspoon salt. Toss to combine and set aside to marinade for 15 minutes.
- Toss the cabbage with jalapeno, 1 tablespoon of lime juice and a pinch of salt, set aside.
- Warm Tortillas in a skillet over low heat, flipping occasionally.
- Heat a large skillet over medium high heat. When hot, pour the shrimp in. Sear on one side for 1-2 minutes, flip and sear on the other side until pink all the way through and no longer opaque, 1-2 minutes. Remove from heat.
- To assemble tacos, layer two tortillas on top of each other. top with lime slaw, a few shrimp, and some avocado. Top with some salsa and a squeeze of fresh lime.
(Visited 13,362 times, 1 visits today)