- 2/3 cup Simply Orange
- 2 eggs
- 1 tbsp grated orange zest
- 1/2 cup butter
- 2 cups flour
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1 cup dried cranberries
- 2 tbsp Simply Orange
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- Stir together flour, baking powder and salt.
- In a separate large bowl, beat together butter and sugar. Add eggs one at a time, then mix in Simply Orange, orange zest and dried cranberries.
- Stir in flour mixture and mix until well combined.
- Add batter to 9x5x3 in. pan, and bake at 350 degrees for 1 hour, or until cooked through.
- Remove loaf from oven and let cool in bread pan for at least 10 minutes before moving to cooling rack.
- While loaf cools, mix 2 tbsp Simply Orange and 1 cup powdered sugar together to make icing.
- Spoon icing evenly over loaf.
- Slice and serve.
(Visited 418,763 times, 3 visits today)